Dec 13, 2011

A Little Bit O' Christmas

I thought I would share some of the displays I have set up in our house for Christmas.

I have been taking a little bit of a break from redoing furniture, because I have been busy with Christmas related projects.  However, I do have one project in the works and will hopefully have it ready to share with you within a few weeks. 

This is in the dining room...

This window constantly changes for the seasons.  And that silly candle never wants to stay straight.  We are in constant battle!


This little shelf is in the kitchen.  I found a few of these berry baskets a while back, and incorporated them into my decor this year.  The Rudolph book was a church rummage sale find. 

I store my music books in crates in the hallway.  My husband laughs at my moose, but I think he's a cutie.

I made the quilted table topper last year.  I still love the fabrics in it. 
Oh look, another berry basket!

Vintage glass balls and vintage silver plate... two of my many favorite things.

And, in the living room, I added this white poinsettia to a plain pillow.
And the piano...

This shelf is also in the living room.


Thanks for stopping by!

Linking to:
shabby creek cottage

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your pretties for Christmas. Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty. I especially like your noel banner and little paper tree. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poinsettia pillows and the quilt topper!

    ReplyDelete