Nov 15, 2011

Thank Yous

Last week, Kathy at Petticoat Junktion honored me with the Liebster Award.



The Liebster Blog Award is presented to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

Kathy writes a great blog, full of wonderful furniture makeovers...
This dresser is one of them... isn't it amazing?

The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
Now, I bet you are wondering who my picks are, now aren't you?  Well, here they are in no particular order...
1. Shabby To Chic Queen Creek
2.  My 1929 Charmer
3.  Emily's Upcycled furniture
4 Queen of Chairs
5.  Life We Live 4
 I also want to say thank you to My Repurposed Life
Photobucket
and Making Lemonade

for featuring my latest chair makeover:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment