Jun 5, 2011

French Provincial End Table

I found this pretty little table at a church yard sale in April and I finished painting it a couple weeks ago. 


I had a lady come to the house Friday night who was interested in purchasing it.  She really loved it but decided that it was too big for beside her bed.  So, I showed her this nightstand that I had also recently completed, but hadn't posted for sale yet.  She loved it and ended up purchasing it instead.

On another note, I need a couple new planters for my front garden and decided to get creative. 
This old teapot full of age cracks and with a terribly chipped lid made a great spot for an impatient plant and was the perfect accent for my front porch. 

Linking to the following:


Furniture Feature Fridays

Catch As Catch Can

5 comments:

  1. the table came out so sweet! love its dark handles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the style of this table! And I love your blue chair with the yellow front porch! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! It's classic and sophisticated. Just as a sidenote you might want to check your settings for comments I had a terrible time trying to leave a comment. This is my fifth attempt. I would suggest you change your setting to a pop-up window and anyone for making comments, it's just a suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty tables, and love the chair and the cute little planter!
    thanks for sharing and linking back, catching you this week,
    gail

    ReplyDelete